Sip and sample brews from over two dozen Utah breweries at the inaugural Deer Valley Mountain Beer Festival on September 17 and 18, from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. This one-of-a-kind-beer festival includes a scenic chairlift ride on Silver Lake Express to and from the festival area, dining, plus a full slate of activities.
Attendees to Park City’s only beer festival will enjoy the opportunity to sample a wide range of beer flavors and styles, including many full-strength selections. The festival was created to celebrate Utah’s brewing culture and is exclusive to breweries from Utah. Expect to see local producers, such as Offset Bier and Park City Brewing, as well as nationally recognized brewers from the Beehive State, including Squatters and Uinta, who kickstarted Utah’s craft brew scene several decades ago.
The Beer & Music Garden will be located on the grassy infield at Silver Lake, at the base of the Sterling Express Lift backdropped by the surrounding peaks of the resort. A highlight of the festival will be daily performances by three live music acts in partnership with Mountain Town Music. Deer Valley’s emphasis on dining will be on display along the Culinary Corridor where options will range from chef-created BBQ plates, to summertime favorites such as grilled hot dogs and burgers, and of course, Deer Valley Turkey Chili.
All package options include chairlift access to and/from the event via Silver Lake Express.
- General Admission – Includes three (3) taster tokens*. $40/day or $68 for a two-day ticket
- Reserve Package – Includes a commemorative beer mug for the Inaugural Deer Valley Beer Festival and five (5) taster tokens*. $60/day or $102 for a two-day ticket (Limited availability – this package is capped at 500 attendees/day)
- Imperial Package – Includes a commemorative beer mug for the Inaugural Deer Valley Beer Festival, eight (8) taster tokens*, plus entrance into the VIP BBQ tent. – $125/day or $213 (Limited availability – this package is capped at 200 attendees/day)
*4 oz pour per token. Additional tokens are available during the event for purchase.
Buy your package today at deervalley.com/beerfest
Helpful Tips & Info
- Extra tokens will be available for purchase in-venue.
- The venue can only be accessed by taking Silver Lake Express chairlift.
- Free Parking is available at Snow Park Lodge (Base Area), 2250 Deer Valley Drive S. Park City.
- Check-in is located on the Main Plaza at Snow Park Lodge. Here you will receive your chairlift access media, wristband and any additional bundled items.
- Please bring everything that you will need for the day at Silver Lake.
- Don’t forget sunscreen and a refillable water bottle. Water to refill your personal bottle will be available in the venue.