Deer Valley Resort will invest $7.5 million in improvements
Deer Valley Resort will invest $7.5 million in the following improvements for the 2016-2017 season.
- Mountain biking trail improvements including a new beginner-level flow trail called “Holy Roller” on Bald Mountain designed by Gravity Logic
- Royal Street Café text service for restaurant seating
- Updating the resort’s entire Cadillac vehicle fleet
- New concession stand in the Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater
- Updated the SCOTT mountain bike rental fleet
- Installing mountain bike chairlift trays for summer operations
- Snowmaking enhancements including replacing 19,960 feet of snowmaking pipe across four ski runs and installing 10 new snow guns
- Four new Prinoth snowcats, including one Beast groomer and one winch cat
- A new guest shuttle bus
- 21 new snowmobiles, including 10 low emission four-strokes and two new Rangers for resort operations
Sounds like some nice infrustructure upgrades — Had a great time at Deer Valley in 2015 — Might have to stop back by in 2017 . . .
Love the improvements to the mountain bike program.
Would love to see that town gondola someday.
Sounds pretty routine. How about expanding the Jordanelle side or building a village near Snow Park??