Available exclusively to Utah residents, Deer Valley’s Locals Only Passes offer savings of up to 45% on Deer Valley Resort lift tickets. Deer Valley® is pleased to announce there will no longer be a pre-season purchase deadline. Guests who would like to participate in our Locals Only Pass program for the first time may purchase at any time this winter season, with proof of current Utah residency.
Deer Valley 2014-2015 Locals Only Pass program benefits include:
- Up to 45% savings on lift tickets
- Buddy Passes – one Buddy Pass with each Five Pass or two Buddy Passes with each Ten Pass purchase
- Ability to join the Snow Park Restaurant Lunch Card program, offering 20% savings on lunch
- Two qualifying Utah residents may share one Ten Pass. Same age categories apply. Five Pass option may not be shared
- One-year subscription to SKI Magazine
- One complimentary all-day lift ticket, per 2014/2015 Locals Only Pass, for our 2015 summer chairlift operation
Each season, current documentation of one of the following is required to participate in the Locals Only program: Utah driver’s license; Utah property tax bill; Utah utility bill; Utah business paycheck stub with a photo ID.
Deer Valley Locals Only Passes are available for purchase at our Snow Park Ticket Desk, open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (closed Thanksgiving Day), online at deerlocals.com, by phone at 435-645-6626 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.