Just in time for the big game, the resort has announced a take-away menu guests can order from and pick up at Deer Valley~Grocery Café for their Super Bowl parties.
Super Bowl to-go menu options include:
- Chilled cooked shrimp
- Chilled Dungeness and Opilio crab legs
- Housemade tortilla chips and salsa fresca
- Purple, sweet and russet potato chips with caramelized onion and balsamic dip
- BBQ and cilantro lime glazed pork ribs
- Buffalo-style chicken wings
- Pulled pork sliders
- Mini cup cakes
- Assorted half-size cookies
- Assorted brownies and bars
- Mini chocolate éclairs
- Cashew caramel corn
- Football shaped sugar cookies
Additional information and pricing for the take-away menu items can be found at deervalley.com. Orders may be placed by calling 435-615-2400. Orders must be placed by 5 p.m. Saturday, February 1, and picked up at the Café by 7 p.m. Sunday, February 2, 2014.
Deer Valley Grocery~Café serves fresh roasted coffee and espresso drinks, soups, chilies, stews, salads made with seasonal ingredients, Panini sandwiches, creative appetizer and entrée specials, housemade breads, desserts, cakes and other freshly baked items. The café also offers daily soup, sandwich and salad specials. A selection of gourmet grocery items, house prepared take-away entrees, as well as wine, beer and liquor are available for purchase.
Deer Valley Grocery~Café is open daily from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and located in the Deer Valley Plaza building at 1375 Deer Valley Drive, Park City, UT 84060.